Friday, June 8, 2012

May The Look Bag

So I'm not even signed up with The Look Bag anymore, but I guess they decided to send people bags to get them interested in coming back? I'm not sure, but it was a pretty awesome bag.


Kelly Teegarden Organics Tightening Serum


I haven't tried this yet, but I don't really have a desire to. I have never heard of the brand, and it kind of irks me that I have no information about it. The Look Bag never gives me any information on anything I get. But back to the product. Mine came with something on the outside and it just kind of looked gross to me. I probably won't be using this product.

Naked Princess Naked Shine Lip Gloss


I actually really liked these lip glosses. They smell great, have a nice formula, and just a tiny hint of color. I don't usually wear a lot of lip colors, so the small amount of color really is nice for me. 

Barely Blush


Barely Coco


Barely Coral


Barely Nude


I might consider buying these. Well, that is if they're not obnoxiously priced. But I wouldn't know... I didn't get any price info either...

The New Black Polishes


Another brand I have never heard of. The formula is kind of thick. I liked them, but they did not really spread out evenly. I already have a color almost exactly like the blue, but I don't have a yellow like this yet. 

Electrical Banana

Midnight Blue
Sorry for the messy fingers!

L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow in Sweet Chemise


I'm torn with this item. It is a really nice eyeshadow for a drugstore brand. I really like it as a highlight color. BUT this is apparently a discontinued item. I have no clue why they would send out items that you can't even buy anymore. So all in all, I like the item, but I can't even buy it if I run out. I'm disappointed in that.

Erno Laszlo Packets


I have seen these packets in another subscription, I can't remember what one though. I haven't actually used any of these yet but I will. I think it's also an awesome item because it's not just one little packet. You get to try a lot of their products. Definitely beats one measly packet.

I actually enjoyed receiving this bag, mainly because my BB sucked this month. But I definitely am not going to go back to this service. I think it's ridiculous that they would try to get customers back by sending them a free back that has a discontinued item in it. I also had plenty problems with them when I cancelled and do not want to deal with that again.

Are any of you still subscribed to The Look Bag? If so, will you be keeping it?

No comments:

Post a Comment