Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spring Beauty Voxbox

I've received my Beauty Voxbox from Influenster! For those of you who don't know what Influenster is, it's a site where you sign up to receive promotional boxes, which means you get the boxes for free! You must be active though when you receive boxes or else you won't be chosen to get other boxes.
Now that I'm done rambling, let me show you what I got!


Sally Hansen Salon Effects 


I've seen these around a lot lately, but haven't ever picked any up. I think it is a really neat idea because I love designs on my nails but really suck at doing them. But I'm not sure if it's really worth it for the price. I would probably just pay an extra $15 and get a manicure that I know will last a long time. 

$9.99

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer


I was actually really excited to get this because I've been in dire need for a new concealer. I have only swatched this, but am planning on using it in the next few days and writing a review on it. I kind of hope I don't LOVE it though, because you can only buy it in a set of Sheer Cover makeup.

Comes in monthly set of 9 products for $29.95

SOYJOY Bar- Blueberry


I really enjoyed this little treat. Right after I took a picture I devoured this thing. It was really delicious, and kind of reminded me of a Nutri-Grain bar. It kind of has a weird texture to it, but it is very appetizing. I would totally recommend it, especially with it's all natural ingredients!

$1

ChapStick Lip Shield 365


This product was kinda meh. I mean, you can never get enough lip balm but it wasn't really something new to me. I do like the high amount of SPF in it, but I've honestly never burnt my lips. So I'll use this product, just not my favorite thing. It does have a nice lemon smell to it.

$2

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash


This is just basically a moisturizing body wash. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it will be nice as Aveeno's lotions are very moisturizing. I actually haven't even smelled this yet, but I'm not sure if I will buy after I use this because I am an avid B&BW body wash user. But, I will try it and if it's awesome I'll let you guys know!

$7 for full size.

Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist


So I have smelled this scent before, and really really really did not like it. And when I saw it I was like great, I would get a scent I didn't like. But then I smelled it, and I love it. I don't know whats different, me or the actual smell but I really enjoy this scent. I do think it is not very summery though. I would have preferred something fruity. But never the less, it's a full size and smells delicious.

$14

Bonus Product: Dr. Scholl's for Her Ball of Foot Inserts


I haven't tried these yet, but I heard they were awesome. I'm going to try them sometime soon when I go out. I have really bad problems with my toes being scrunched, and it's supposed to help that. 
PS. I got into the Dr Scholl's campaign on BzzAgent so hopefully I can get back to you about that soon!

Around $5

I was really impressed with this box, and hope that I am chosen again to get another awesome box. Again I was given all these products for promotional purposes from Influenster. If you blog or make videos you should definitely sign up! It's a really neat program to be in!

No comments:

Post a Comment