Friday, June 8, 2012

May Birchbox!

The Gossip Girl Birchbox is here! Yay!--- NOT. This BB really sucked to me. I had very bad box envy with this box. They hyped it up wayyyy too much. I think there was way to many variations in prices and full size items.



Color Club Foil Collection- Disco Nap




I don't really know what to think about this color. Do I think it's gorgeous? Yes. Would I wear it on my nails for long periods of time? Probably not. I don't know what it is about this color but there is something that just pushes me away from it. I think it has something to do with the color gold. I just don't see gold as a color to put on my nails.Maybe I'll use this for a special occasion or something. I don't know.

Full Size- $8.00

Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream


Honestly, this was the thing I was most excited for in my BB and it turned out to be the worst thing in there. Why? Because there was a dot that came out. One teeny weeny dot. Not even enough to try on my face. So I emailed Birchbox. It took them at least a week to reply, and they said they would send a replacement. Two weeks goes by, still no replacement in the mail. So I email again. Got a reply today saying that my order was never put in and they will have it sent and they credited me 50 points. To be honest, I feel like I'm going to get another tube with nothing in it. Which really upsets me because this was the only thing that was worth anything really in my box. But I will let you know how this stuff is when I finally receive a replacement, that is if there is enough to use it.

Full Size- $32.00

beautyblender blendercleanser


I'm okay with getting this product because it can be used on brushes, and right now I am using some leftover Herbal Essence shampoo for my brushes. So I am kind of excited to try something new on my brushes. But I think it's kind of stupid that they send these out to people that don't even have the beautyblender honestly. When I look at this it makes me want to buy the beautyblender, but I won't because I love my Sigma brushes.

Full Size- $17.50

Arquiste L'Etrog


To be honest, I don't even think I smelled this perfume yet. I could have but I don't remember the smell of it at all. But I do know that of 3 months of BB I've gotten a perfume sample in every single one. Which is really annoying to me because I can test perfumes at the store. I don't really need to be getting all these damn perfume samples that I don't use much of. I really liked the Wonderstruck, but for that tiny little amount I don't really think it should be called a sample.

Full Size- $165.00

I also received a STUPID card that I will probably NEVER use. And a Twistband headband which would have been pictured but I lost it before I actually got to taking pictures. But neither things are worth a picture anyway. 

This BB really sucked to me. Other people got full sized Stila liners and Dior samples so I was not very pleased, and that my "big" item was not even usable. I should be getting my June box soon (hopefully), and will be staying for July because of the collab with Glamour. But if both of those boxes suck for me I will definitely be cancelling. I really wanted to love BB but they are really sucking in my book right now. Maybe I can get my boyfriend to spend an extra $11 and get my a GlossyBox. (: One can only hope!

If you want to sign up for BB feel free to use my referral code here.

No comments:

Post a Comment