Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag

Guess what came today?? My Target Beauty Bag!!!
Every season Target has a beauty bag and I've gotten the Spring, and Summer bag.


The items included in the bag are:
Aveeno Living Color Shampoo and Conditioner
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner
TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo
Neutrogena UltraSheer Sunblock


Since this bag was free, I'm totally happy with it. I just wish there wasn't so many hair samples. But I was really happy about the sunblock because I needed some sunblock to go swimming. The spf 70 really worked and it didn't break my face out. I was glad to get the Lip Butter sample, but I didn't enjoy the color. It was much to glittery for me. Maybe I would use it for going out. But anywho, I love the bag and am already using it as an extra travel bag. I love getting these and can't wait for the Fall bag to come out.

To get updates on the beauty bags follow Target Style on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment