Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cupcake Nails and Facebook

So today I got really bored and decided to look up some nail tutorials and stumbled upon a cupcake nail tutorial. I've seen these before but always thought they were too difficult. When it comes to a nail brush, I just can not control that thing. But I decided to try these nails because it looked really easy.

Here's the results!


I think they are SUPER cute. I'm really happy with how they came out. You all should go check out the girl's youtube I found the tutorial on. Her username is cutepolish. She has a bunch of videos that show exactly how to do it and it makes it seem really easy. I will probably try some more nail tutorials of hers. 

I also wanted to note that Perfectly Pigmented now has it's own Facebook! You can check it out then like it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment