Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Birchbox!

Yesterday I received my April Birchbox.


 It wasn't terrible but wasn't my first choice. Much better than last month that's for sure!

The items I received were:

Alima Pure Lipbalm




This balm is tinted, and is pretty creamy. It's minty, but there's also some other smell that I don't really like. It's bearable though. The color I got was Rhubarb, and I actually like the color.


It looks really nice and naturally on my lips.
The full size is $7.

J. R. Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve




This salve is really nice. It's a little bit on the oily side, but it's very moisturizing. The smell is also very great.
The full size is $7.99.

Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream




I haven't used this yet but it smells really nice. It says it is infused with Rosehip and Avacado oils, which is really nice! I'm actually really excited to give this a try and will be updating with a review sometime soon!
The full size is $40. A little pricey for me!

Wonderstruck Perfume




So I've heard everyone rave about Wonderstruck, but I figured it would just be another perfume. I LOVE this smell. It smells so delicious. I think this is my favorite perfume. I plan on purchasing this when with my BB points!
The full size is $59.50

dropps Laundry Detergent




When I first heard I would be getting laundry detergent, I was very blah about it. I'm allergic to detergent with scents in it. I was really shocked when I saw that my packets were scent and dye free! I will be using these soon and will put a review up on them!
The 20 pack is $6.

Like I said earlier, this wasn't the best Birchbox, but I will use all the items I received so I'm happy about that. Next month is a Gossip Girl themed bus, which is AWESOME! I love Gossip Girl, and seriously cannot wait for next months box.

My Birchbox referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment