Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Birchbox!

After waiting forever for my Birchbox, it finally came!
If you don't know what Birchbox is, it's a sample subscription, and they send you 4-5 deluxe sized or full sized samples each month. It's a nice treat for yourself.
If you would like to sign up for BB, use my referral link here!
Since this was my first month it wasn't an awesome box but oh well, it was still exciting.


I got box #23.

Which includes:
Eye Rock Designer Liner


This is a tattoo eyeliner, which is *supposed* to be easy to put on. I think it's a really good idea actually, but these liners are so big and dramatic I don't really know when I'll use them, so I might put them up for trade.

Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser




I've actually used this a couple times. I thought it was working really well, and then today two zits happened to pop up. Just my luck! But I have a feeling it might have had something to do with the MAD Skincare moisturizer I used.

Deborah Lippman The Stripper To Go




These are nail polish remover mitts. I was expecting them to work really well since Deborah Lippman products are high end for nail polish, yet they didn't. They dried out really fast. So fast that I didn't even get all of the fingernail polish off of all ten of my fingers. The scent is nice though compared to most nail polish removers.

Annick Goutal Eau d' Hadrien




This scent is terrible to me. Like, ABSOLUTELY terrible. It smells like citrus mixed with some seasonings I would cook with. Not a good mix.

Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape




I haven't used this, and I'm not really sure when I will. I mean, yeah it might come in handy at some point or whatever, but I wasn't too excited about it.

Orofluido Elixir 




So I decided to put this last because it was the only thing I was really excited for in my box. I've been using it on the ends of my hair and I love it. It really does make a difference in how soft my hair is. And the vanilla smell is seriously to die for. Once I get enough BB points I will definitely be buying this! This little sample will probably last me until then anyways.

Overall I think this box wasn't so great, especially because I was expecting a Teen Vogue box. But whatever, I've seen so many amazing BBs that I know that I will get one I love soon.

What did you get in your BB, and did you love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment